Here we see a former Ilkeston factory’s cricket side posing for a team shot.
It is another photograph from Karl Aldred’s scrapbook from the golden days of Booth’s hosiery factory, which stood in Awsworth Road.
The team is the 1949 to 1950 squad, including umpire Albert Mather and secretary Alan Slack.
Players in the picture include captain Aubrey Granger in the centre, Tommy Hand, Graham Wells, Harry Clay, Stan Wolveson, Maurice Barnes and Albert Brown.
Call Karl on 0115 930 5802 to discuss his scrapbook photos.