Stapleford fire shuts part of road

Fire emergency.
Fire emergency.

Motorists are being advised to avoid Stapleford Lane after a bin fire has spread to a building and now part of the road is shut.

Crews from Stapleford and Long Eaton were called to the fire at before 3.30pm today - Tuesday, January 16.

Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue said: “It was caused by a bin fire that spread to a building. We advise that you avoid the area as part of the road is closed.

“No one is believed to have been injured.”