Underground electrical supply causes fire in Hasland

The fire came from wall insulation in a firstfloor bathroom
The fire came from wall insulation in a firstfloor bathroom

Fire crews tackled a fire involving an underground electrical supply in Hasland.

Yesterday, Saturday, June 24 at just before 7pm two crews, one from Chesterfield and one from Staveley were called to St Paul Road.

A spokesman for Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service said: “Crews made the scene safe and handed it over to Western Power Distribution.”